Sunday, June 12, 2016

Week #37 in Review!

CLASSROOM NEWS


  Only 2.5 days left of school and I cannot believe it! It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with your children this year.  There has been amazing growth both academically and socially.
  

Your children have taught me many things this year including football terms, how to dab, and what is “cool” to help me be a better parent to my own third grader.  I learned that I might not be very funny but they laugh anyway,  it’s okay to have  a bad day, and even when I am tough on them (because I care and know what they are capable of) they still love me.  The mysterious notes and letters I receive almost every day from your children tell me this!  

They are an awesome group of children who I will miss very much.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of their lives this year.  Have a wonderful summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment